Home page logo
/

educause logo Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

NAC posture checks and roles
From: Wessam Maher <wessam.maher () AUCEGYPT EDU>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 20:47:59 +0200

Dear All,
I am about to implement NAC solution replacement from in my campus and was
wondering if you can advise me what is the best categories to implement on
campus environment  , for example I have staff , student, faculty and it
staff categories  now so is there a better secure categorization for users?

Thanks
Wessam Maher
IT Security Engineer
American University in Cairo