Home page logo
/

educause logo Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Security 2014 CFP Deadline: Thursday, Nov. 14
From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 15:51:51 +0000

Greetings,

Tomorrow—Thursday, November 14—is the last day to submit a proposal for the 2014 Security Professionals
Conference<http://www.educause.edu/events/security-professionals-conference>.

Please consider submitting a proposal<http://www.educause.edu/events/security-professionals-conference/call-proposals>
under one of the 5 tracks: Technologies, Operations, & Practices; Governance, Risk, & Compliance; Awareness & Training;
 Privacy; and Career Development. Next year's sessions will be 60 minutes, with a select few offered as 90-minute
sessions. You may present in St. Louis or virtually.

Sharing your institution's future directions, best practices, stories on successful collaborations, or solutions to
community-wide issues of interest for security and privacy professionals will help our committee create a strong and
interesting program in 2014.

We also invite you to share the CFP information with your colleagues via e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn.

Thank you!
Valerie

Valerie Vogel Program Manager

EDUCAUSE