Home page logo
/

educause logo Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Effective and Competitively Priced SIEMs
From: Omen Wild <omen () UCDAVIS EDU>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 14:06:09 -0700

Quoting Bohlk, Christopher J. <cbohlk () PACE EDU> on Fri, Oct 04 17:26:

I'd be interested to hear from those of you who have purchased a
commercial SIEM solution that you found to be both effective and
competitively priced.  If you want you can contact me directly through
email.

Chris, if this goes offline I would love to hear a summary. We have an
open RFP for a SIEM and seem to have endless internal debates.

--
Omen Wild
Security Administrator

  By Date           By Thread