Home page logo
/

educause logo Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Ransomware
From: "Shamblin, Quinn" <qrs () BU EDU>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 12:27:28 +0000

We posted a notice to our helpdesk's webpage, to our information security webpage, and then had small story run in both
of the campus newspapers.

- Quinn

On Nov 14, 2013, at 2:34 AM, "Shahra Meshkaty" <meshkaty () SANDIEGO EDU<mailto:meshkaty () SANDIEGO EDU>> wrote:

Is anyone taking any particular steps to inform and communicate the risks or prevalence of Ransomware to your campus?
Did you use this opportunity to caution them to be deligent in general or have provided them with specifics?  Thanks
Shahra

  By Date           By Thread