Home page logo
/

educause logo Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Vet school account compromises
From: Jason Todd <jtodd () WESTERNU EDU>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 22:03:35 +0000

Hello,

This is directed to those who have a veterinary medicine school. We have recently seen a disproportionate number of our
vet students with account compromises. Have you seen anything similar recently with your vet students? I'm wondering if
this is a case of password reuse and some 3rd party service they are using was compromised.

Thanks,
Jason Todd
Network Security Officer
Western University of Health Sciences