Home page logo
/

educause logo Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Active Directory DC and ADFS in the cloud?
From: Kevin Halgren <kevin.halgren () WASHBURN EDU>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 15:38:37 +0000

We are in the process of moving to Office 365 and I'm working on survivability issues in the event our main site goes
down.  Is anyone running cloud-based domain controllers and ADFS servers?

I'm curious how you addressed the security implications.  I'm also not clear on how much utilization these would
require and what costs end up looking like.

I'd appreciate any input on the subject, thanks.

Kevin

  By Date           By Thread