Home page logo
/

educause logo Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Cloud Computing Survey
From: Babayemi Omole <babayemiomole2013 () U NORTHWESTERN EDU>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 12:18:34 -0500

Dear Members,

I just wanted to express my appreciation for your participation in my Cloud
Computing and Security thesis survey. I will like to remind other members
to help participate in it. It will take approximately 5 to 10 minutes to
complete. In case you are interested in the survey result, I will be happy
to share it. My email address is BabayemiOmole2013 () u northwestern edu

The survey link can be found below.

https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_b3261AwTpv42SlD

I appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Regards,
Babayemi Omole.

  By Date           By Thread