Home page logo
/

educause logo Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Data Privacy Month 2014 Begins Today
From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 21:06:28 +0000

Happy Data Privacy Day! And welcome to the start of Data Privacy Month (January 28-February 28, 2014).

Our Data Privacy Month planning team has lined up several guest bloggers to share their thoughts on privacy and data
privacy over the next few weeks. We encourage you to share these blog posts on campus and beyond. We expect to post a
new blog each Monday through the end of February. You can find out when new blogs are available by following us on
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HEISCouncil.

Also, please let us know if your campus is planning activities or events and we'll be sure to include a link to your
institution on our Data Privacy Month page: www.educause.edu/dpm<http://www.educause.edu/dpm>

Today's blog post by Cheryl Washington (UC, Davis & DPM planning chair):
http://www.educause.edu/blogs/cwashing/promote-privacy-your-campus

Yesterday's blog post by Michael Kaiser (NCSA)
http://www.educause.edu/blogs/michaelstaysafeonlineorg/celebrate-data-privacy-day-2014-january-28

Thank you!
Valerie

Valerie Vogel Program Manager