mailing list archives
From: " L. Taylor" <ltaylor () relevanttechnologies com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 21:11:06 -0400
I am writing a business/technology review of the Watchguard line of firewall
and am interested in hearing from either happy or unhappy customers. I will
responses confidential, however, if you are interested in being quoted in
the article, this
is also a possibility. I am interested in finding out:
- how well their firewalls have worked for you and your organization?
- how helpful their customer support has been?
- did any features not work as advertised?
- what is your opinion on the logging capabilities?
- how easy has it been to manage/administer?
- what feature needs to be improved?
- what new feature would you like to see?
- would you/your organization buy this product again?
- what other brands did you consider buying before selecting Watchguard?
In any replies you send, please include your phone number, and your
I feel that by sampling the firewall community at large I will get a more
sample of information than by calling specific customers that Watchguard
refers me to.
This review will appear in Business Security Advisor which is a hardcopy
(It used to be called Internet Security Advisor.)
Thank you in advance, and thank you to Marcus for letting this through.
Chief Technology Officer
Relevant Technologies, Inc.
firewall-wizards mailing list
firewall-wizards () nfr com
- Watchguard Inquiry L. Taylor (May 26)