Home page logo
/

firewall-wizards logo Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: UPS Worldship connection problems with new firewall device
From: "List Account" <list.account () cerdant com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 16:36:00 -0400

What version of SonicOS are you running? Standard or Enhanced?
Are there any log messages generated in the SonicWALL when the user attempts
to connect to the site?
If you're running SonicOS Enhanced 3.1 or greater, have you done a packet
capture and saved it to a libpcap file? Can you post this file if so.

Nathan Grandbois, CISSP, CSSA
Cerdant, Inc.
614.717.0123 ext. 26