Home page logo
/

firewall-wizards logo Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Network Security Metrics
From: "Pete Lindstrom" <petelind () spiresecurity com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 08:33:03 -0500

Hi, I am doing some research on practical network security metrics with
firewalls as a primary source of information. I am curious what metrics
firewall administrators use or recommend for evaluation, reporting, or other
such measurements.

I am also looking for volunteers who I can work with to test out a set of
metrics I am putting together in this area. If interested, please contact me
off list and I can go over the details.

Regards,

Pete

Pete Lindstrom