Home page logo
/

firewall-wizards logo Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: RE: IDS (was: FW appliance comparison)
From: ArkanoiD <ark () eltex net>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 17:55:42 +0300

nuqneH,

If you are interested, i rewrote core library to make proxies more compact
(and to resolve copyright issues), and there are proxies too (some mine
, some by Eberhard Mattes and some written in our company).

The API is 100% backwards compatible, you may compile any fwtk component
with it, though new applicatios use new "generation 2 api".

I did not have much time to work on it recently, but it does support some
content inspection and stuff.