Home page logo
/

firewall-wizards logo Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Blocking Video/Audio Streaming
From: "R. Rocky" <iosroot () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 08:28:29 -0800

Thanks for the reply. At least i have found out that there's no way
to do it on cisco pix/ios fw. Our Sales person is in trouble hehe.
This client of ours is using MS ISA before they migrate to Cisco Firewall
and they used to blocked those traffic but MS ISA fw is always breaking
down and their network performance is pretty slow.

Peter, we can't tell them to get another box. for now i just route to null
those popular video/audio streaming website :)