Home page logo
/

firewall-wizards logo Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: FWTK lp proxy?
From: "Marcus J. Ranum" <mjr () ranum com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 18:07:13 -0400

Virnoche, Philip G wrote:
I am looking for the lp-gw proxy code to use with the fwtk.

I think the lp-gw code never became part of the toolkit, and was a
Gauntlet-specific module. I think that you can configure lpr to do
a proxy inherently (with minimal security) by configuring a remote
printer that a remote printer prints to.

Wow, that brings back memories; I haven't messed with lpr since
the late 1980's...

mjr.