Home page logo
/

firewall-wizards logo Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: VPN certificates and XAUTH
From: "Robby Cauwerts" <robby () cauwerts be>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 11:59:52 +0200

Yes,

The following document explains the setup in detail (using an MS CA):

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a0080930f21.shtml

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 3:23 PM, Petr Vyhnal <vyhnal () cns eu> wrote:

Hi all,

I have one quick question. I usually configure PIXes for VPN client in
two level authentication mode. Level 1 is vpngroup/password and level 2
is XAUTH using RADIUS server. Is there possibility (with PIX or ASA) to
use per-user generated certificates instead vpngroup/pass auth with
XAUTH/RADIUS second level auth as well?

rudiik