Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Australia becomes a police state [serious]
From: Knud Erik Højgaard <knud () skodliv dk>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 03:02:48 +0100

Silvio Cesare wrote:
Hello..

A bill was passed last night in Australia, enabling a "lawful" NSW
police state (http://www.sydney.indymedia.org).

If i am in a designated "target area", I may be raided
as I type, the person raiding me need not identify themselves. I may
be strip searched, my possesions may be seized and disposed..

If i resist, I may be imprisoned for 2 years..

I thought Australia stopped following other peoples opinion when they
'abolished' England as the motherland. What the hell is this? Is there some
sort of 'whoever gets most of americas shit on their tongue wins' contes
that i dont know of? Is there a cash prize? 'I love America!'

--
Knud