Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

All politics is local, even in virtual communities.
From: Bob Crockett <bcrocket () texas net>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2002 18:00:31 -0600

In a recent exchange,
A "sky is falling!!!" mystery guest hiding behind:
lists () fakelabs org, wrote

"...BS. This is exactly what they want you to think. Just about every 'war' since WWII has been scripted by the CIA (and friends) to scare you into giving up your rights in the name of national security, have an excuse for taking over foreign countries and commiting genocide, fuel racism, and continue their quest for world domination. Or am I just paranoid... "

to which,
"Schmehl, Paul L" <pauls () utdallas edu> replied:

"I don't need you to give *me* your answer. I'm struggling with the same > questions myself."

"Sky" answered:

"The answer is for the masses to learn the truth so we can hold the governments and international corporations accountable (according to international law) for their actions. "

Now, I, considering myself fairly rational, grounded,
and intelligent (if ignorant of many aspects of computer security) must ask:

Hey, "Sky", assuming the masses learn the truth, as you define it,
1. Who is the "we" you refer to?
2. who, exactly, enforces this "international law" that
you refer to??

(Assuming the answer to #2 is the aforementioned "we",

3. With what weapons do "we" force the governments and international corporations to stand trial, where, and before what court???

3.  Where is this "international law" codified, so that
"the masses" can find it, study it, and become enlightened; so that properly energised, "we" organize and demand that "they" redress their previous outrages and promise to behave in the future???

I eagerly await your answers!

Bob Crockett

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html