Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

List Charter
From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (arawak)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 20:52:14 +0100

What is happening with this list ?

Somehow it is loosing the battle with people trying
to undermine what could be really informative list.

Is moderation the answer?

Profanity & useless tittle tattle does nothing but
make the list close down.

Is there some underhand subversiveness pushing the
list off the net?

Luck is my game ;-)
Openess is my aim :)