Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

solaris 9 playpen
From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (Len Rose)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 18:04:33 -0400

Who would be interested in access to a sparc machine
running solaris 9 for exploit testing? I'm thinking
about allowing access to a few people who would like
to work on things like examining the buffer overflow in
solaris 9 rcp :)

Access would be granted on the basis of obtaining full
and legitimate contact information, phone numbers, etc.

We'd also need IP addresses for firewall filters, etc.

Just thought I'd throw the idea out there.

Contact me off list and I'll collect information..

Len

  By Date           By Thread