Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

default list reply-to: address
From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (KF)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 21:14:36 -0700

does the default reply to: HAVE to be the list address instead of the
individual that sent it? I assume this was a choice config option during
the list setup? I find my self wanting to reply only to the individual
the wrote the email however when reply or reply to all is clicked the
only address is full-disclosure () lists netsys com    can be a pain in the
arse if in a hurry ... I think I have sent some cute comments out at
least twice during a hasty reply.
-KF

  By Date           By Thread