Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Updated List Charter
From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (John Cartwright)
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 11:40:02 +0100

Hi

I've updated the list charter in regard to recent comments.
See http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

I encourage all new list members to take a look. We will
post the charter to the list on a monthly basis, as well
as maintaining it at the above URL.

This list clearly represents a wide cross-section of the
community, with everyone bringing different skills, ideas,
opinions, and expectations to the table. This should make
for an interesting discussion - hopefully following the
charter should help us to acheive this goal.

As always, feedback is welcome.

- John

  By Date           By Thread