Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

On sf sell out
From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (martin f krafft)
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 23:41:05 +0200

--u3/rZRmxL6MmkK24

also sprach Charles 'core' Stevenson <core () bokeoa com> [2002.07.21.2025 +02=
00]:
Yeah my e-mail client doesn't even include the original posters address=
=20
if I hit reply-all...

Which is entirely due to Reply-To being set. Anyway, I won't complain,
my mailer can handle it with the hook I wrote, and as it is, it can
only become amusing ;^>

--=20
  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:"; net () madduck
 =20
feature freeze means that everyone has a bad feeling
when they change something, almost nothing more."
                                                      -- stephan kulow

--u3/rZRmxL6MmkK24

--u3/rZRmxL6MmkK24--

  By Date           By Thread