Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

On sf sell out
From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (Charles 'core' Stevenson)
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 23:56:07 -0600

It really comes down to the intent of the person wishing to join. If the
  individual's intent is to procure cutting edge technology without
reciprocating then we are not interested. On the contrary if the
individual and the existing members can benefit each other through
mutual association then I think we have a good thing. :)

Best Regards,
Charles Stevenson

KF wrote:
The point of the statement was non-profit I think.
-KF