Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

List Charter
From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (John Cartwright)
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 14:48:33 +0100

Hi

Now that we've established why we're here, and decided that since
we *are* here, we don't need to defend our position, its time to
get down to business.

We're contemplating the creation of a list charter, and welcome
your ideas. Whether this occurs on- or off-list is entirely up
to you, the members.

If we can clean up these issues promptly then we can quickly move
toward a more relevant discussion in the future.

Thanks
- John

  By Date           By Thread