Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

List Charter
From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (Alan Rouse)
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 10:17:39 -0400

My interest is in the earliest possible warning of what the bad guys are
currently trying to do to systems like mine. I don't care who it comes
from, or whether it is presented in a businesslike manner, as long as it
contains useful information.  I'm interested in proof of concept code,
actual exploit code, artifacts from actual attacks, theoretical
vulnerabilities discovered by code reviews, defensive tactics, links to
ongoing discussions, educational q & a, or anything else that might make
me aware of potential mayhem and how to prepare for it.

I'm not interested in flame wars or philosophical arguments. They don't
help me do my job.

  By Date           By Thread