Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: FW: The U.S. should not invade Iraq at this time
From: Alexander Bartolich <alexander.bartolich () gmx at>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 10:49:38 +0100 (MET)

Simon Lorentsen wrote:
Is this a security list or a war opinion list ?

The charter is quite clear on that:

# Politics should be avoided at all costs.
http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

[...] I can't see the relevance of your mail in regards to
anything remotely to do with security, maybe you can put
me in the right direction.....

Ok, I'll bite. Since you explicitely asked for _any_ connection:

# Dmitry Sklyarov

# Patriot Act: Hacking is terrorism
http://www.alternet.org/story.html?StoryID=11854

# Indefinite imprisonment in Guantanamo Bay
http://www.cdi.org/terrorism/guantanamo.cfm

--
Bitte l├Ącheln! Fotogalerie online mit GMX ohne eigene Homepage!