Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Security Certifications
From: "Bill Roe" <broe () tcshealthcare com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 12:35:30 -0800

For what it's worth:

CISSP, SSCP, ISSEP -- www.isc2.org

Also try www.sans.org for GIAC, ...

William H. Roe, Jr.
Software Architect, CISSP
TCS Healthcare Technologies
500 Wall Street
Auburn, California  95603
broe () tcshealthcare com

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron DuFresne [mailto:dufresne () winternet com]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 7:08 AM
To: Rizwan Ali Khan
Cc: full-disclosure () lists netsys com; security-basics () securityfocus com;
certification () securityfocus com
Subject: Re: [Full-disclosure] Security Certifications

Your quickest bet here is to do a google search on cisa and then on cissp.
You'll gt pointers to the governing bodies and such, pointers to lists of
pretesting help, local affiliations as well as testing sites in the near
future and much more in the first 10-20 links google returns.

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne