Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: OpenSSH is a good choice?
From: Andrew Farmer <andfarm () teknovis com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 13:54:43 -0800

On 17 Dec 2004, at 19:49, Carlos de Oliveira wrote:
I am going to install OpenSSH in one of my servers, but I want to make
sure it is secure.
Does anybody know about vulnerabilites on OpenSSH, if yes, would you
like to suggest me another remote secure shell ?

There are no current open vulnerabilities in OpenSSH.

Go right ahead. It's the most commonly used SSH server on the 'net - as long as you keep it up to date and keep passwords secure, security isn't an issue.