Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: TCP Port 42 port scans? What the heck over...
From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:18:47 -0500

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 16:33:59 CST, wastedimage said:
can anyone provide me with a traffic sample of this?  I would really
like to see if this is the actual exploit or just a script kiddy
trying his little heart out.

What's this '*THE* actual exploit' stuff? These things are rarely unique ;)

And how do you count "script kiddy with *some other* actual exploit that
happens to have the wrong offset for the SP you happen to be running"?