Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

ICT Security in the Finnish Parliament
From: "Mustajärvi Olli" <olli.mustajarvi () eduskunta fi>
Date: 23 Dec 2004 12:19:00 +0200

Mr. Jansson has expressed  his false claims about the ICT security issues of
the Finnish Parliament. Mr. Jansson has expressed his lies now so many times,
for instance http://lists.netsys.
com/pipermail/full-disclosure/2004-December/030078.html, that we will bring a
charge against him in court. We like to underline again that Mr. Jansson's
claims are false and incomprehensibly stupid.

Head of ICT Office  Olli Mustajärvi

The Finnish Parliament  Head of IT Office  FIN- 00102 Helsinki  Finland
Email:firstname.surname () eduskunta fi   WWW: www.eduskunta.fi

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

  By Date           By Thread