Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: And you're proud of this Mike Evanchick?
From: Michael Reilly <michaelr () cisco com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 12:50:57 -0800

Couldn't help seconding this. I do not understand the purpose of he original message. I think Norton/Symantec did a good job.

michael
Todd Towles wrote:
Sounds like you need AV and a bit of network security. If you are scared
of IRC trojans and detectable viruses..then your time would be better
spent putting those systems into place. Don't you think?

ponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/trojan.phel.a.html>
        mike

        www.michaelevanchik.com

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html