Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Vulnerability in sourceforge.net
From: nicolas vigier <boklm () mars-attacks org>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 02:33:04 +0200

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004, Gregory A. Gilliss wrote:

Really...FreeBSD comes with user nobody set to /sbin/nologin out of the
box. Maybe they should have chosen a better host OS?

I think they should first think about updating the kernel (I submited a
Support request yesterday but they don't really seem to care a lot about
the security of this web server).

Linux sc8-pr-web6 2.4.20-24.9bigmem #1 SMP Mon Dec 1 11:14:38 EST 2003 i686