Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Question for DNS pros
From: Dennis Opacki <dopacki () adotout com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:50:58 -0400 (EDT)

Paul,

Public-facing .Com and .Net zone authority could be derived in-part from
the appropriate TLD zone files:

http://www.verisign.com/nds/naming/tld/

The .Org TLD zone file is available through PIR:

http://www.pir.org/registrars/zone_file_access

As Bennett described, though, this won't necessarily provide a complete
picture.

-Dennis