Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

IPS Vendors!
From: "Philip Baskerville" <PBaskerville () infoscience otago ac nz>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 15:39:47 +1200

Hello IPS Vendors,

My name is Phil and I am a Masters Student in Otago, New Zealand. I am
setting up an experiment looking at Intrusion Prevention Systems in an
isolated 'information warfare' lab.

Basically, I want to use your product.

Feel free to contact me off list or post back via FD. It would be great
if a trial copy or something of the like could be arranged and I would
be happy to conform to any conditions such as product anonymity, supply
an experiment plan or return experiment data for your own records.

Cheers in advance,

Phil Baskerville

  By Date           By Thread