Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [ok] Possible Virus/Trojan
From: Denis McMahon <denis.mcmahon () ntlworld com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 09:49:39 +0100

Todd Towles wrote:

I heard about a small thing going around about Bin Laden hanging himself and some CNN reporters had pictures. But it was a virus. I didn’t hear much about it, maybe it is a small time thing and they are just picking people to spread the virus around.

I've seen that with both bin-laden and arnie, containing a link to a website hosting the executable with the virus.

Denis