Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: [ok] Possible Virus/Trojan
From: "Todd Towles" <toddtowles () brookshires com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 08:28:55 -0500

Hey guys,

I was able to finally get the file out of Outlook via add-on. The add-on
moves file types from Level 1 to Level 2. Anyways, it wasn't detected as a
virus and it is only 35 KBs in size. Kinda small.

I planned on breaking it apart..but I went to the bar last night.

I have sent it to a couple of people, maybe it was just someone messing with
me.

-Todd