Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Fwd: SeeWhatYouShare.com
From: "Todd Towles" <toddtowles () brookshires com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 21:32:32 -0500

It is about the same as grabbing SS number off of Google. Which is possible.
Sometime people don't have stand alone webserver and don't configure them
correctly.

But I see your point. The government will look down on P2P as a national
threat...but what will a law really do? We all know that the CAN-SPAM act
stopped spam right? lol