Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Cool Web Search
From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 12:27:39 -0400

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 23:36:49 +1000, Gregh <chows () ozemail com au>  said:

If you dont understand that then I can understand that you dont know how to
get rid of it but the truth is that this way DOES get rid of it. There are
at LEAST 5 variants of CWS. I have met them all and beat them all.

Beware... The fact that you have beaten all the ones you have met does not
imply either that you have beaten them all, or even that you have met them all.

  By Date           By Thread