Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Shaft DDOS
From: mohr () temerity net
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 19:35:04 -0700 (PDT)

If you're gonna distribute source code, please ensure that it will compile with a modern complier!!

I understand that this may have been posted as a historical document (it is dated from 2000), but really.

My amateurish C isn't advanced enough to fix everything in shaftnode, but I did try to fix up genstuff & shaftmaster as best I could, and added a makefile.