Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Web sites compromised by IIS attack
From: Denis Dimick <denis () dimick net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 19:51:55 -0700 (PDT)

Frank,

I think your barking up the wrong tree here. Any admin worth his/her
salt
would at least keep up with security, and try to keep current on all the
required patches. There's very little reason to expect, let alone blame M$
for acting they way they have always acted.

As long as acting this way will make them money, then there going to keep
acting this way. If your really mad, then go after the retarded CIO's that
don't see antthing wrong with giving money to companies that act this way.

Denis