Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Successful in blocking all known exploits
From: Andre Ludwig <andre.ludwig () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 20:06:58 -0700

Could it be because if it was a windows box it would have only have
been 876 min uptime instead of days?   ;)

ha ha

I just had to

Andre Ludwig CISSP

On Sat, 3 Jul 2004 22:55:20 +0200, Maarten <fulldisc () ultratux org> wrote:
On Saturday 03 July 2004 18:25, J.A. Terranson wrote:
On Sat, 3 Jul 2004, RandallM wrote:
After a number of years, much thought,and  long nights I have developed a
systematic method to prevent and thwart exploits on my system!

NEVER REBOOT!

I have been up and running for 876 days straight and have had no problems
to date!

Yeah, but what about Windowz boxes?

Hum, how did you guess he isn't talking about a windows box ?   8-))

--
Yes of course I'm sure it's the red cable. I guarante[^%!/+)F#0c|'NO CARRIER

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html