Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: ANOTHER 3L33T3 ADVISO AND NOT ON PHP-CASTOR 10.3 BETA (used by 3peoples on internet) !!! 0DAY EXPLOIT !
From: "Othman Nasrou" <sleem () altaserv homeip net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 00:03:21 -0000 (WET)

IHC TEAM private work, all the fame become to IHC TEAM and the leetest mr.
Frog-m () n !!!!

 Well, I am from the IHC Team. Those people that wrote down stupid things
like that are just trying to discredit us. I think everyone here knows
that kind of "black hat" that are just trying to look rebels with their
"no disclosure".
 It's not the first time that IHC Team and Frog-Man (webmaster of
phpsecure.info) have been attacked by these guys... It seems that they
won't grow up. What a pity!
  I'm really afraid I didn't mean to answer the first mail about us, I
guess that this mailing list is not made for things like that,  but I
had to say to everyone that we're not concerned by these posts...
They're just trying to make fun... How funny it is...

 Sorry,
Best Regards,
Othman Nasrou aka Sleem,
http://www.ihcteam.org/