Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft Faces Angry IE Users' Questions
From: "Jordan Cole (stilist)" <stilist () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 22:54:12 -0400

Hm... the fact that the average user probably doesn't even realise
there are browsers out there besides IE means nothing, I suppose. And
I saw from reading it (this morning) that there are two basic replies
to any question:

a) we're considering it, but can't say for sure - after all, it might
break something on some obscure site
b) people use it, it's gotta be good! (reminiscent of the "new
hampshire - 40,000 squirrels can't be wrong!" t-shirt old navy or
whoever made)