Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

The "Drew Copley is a prick" Poll update
From: Bugtraq Security Systems <research () bugtraq org>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 16:54:32 -0400 (EDT)

Hi list!

Due to overwhelming response we request that you direct your submissions
for the official Bugtraq Security "Drew Copley is a fucking prick" poll to
drewpoll () bugtraq org  We'd also like to note that all submissions are
treated as strictly confidential and that our resident longhaired hippie
is more than willing to take any beatings in Vegas in your name, as he'll be
announcing the results during eEye's blackhat speech.

Thank you,
Team Bugtraq Security