mailing list archives
From: Tim <tim-security () sentinelchicken org>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 16:31:33 -0700
In addition to the below, my company's management wants to buy it's
software from some big player. Open source software "isn't supported",
And IE is? Ever tried calling M$, even with a support contract?
Perhaps you should have your management call up M$ "support" sometime.
What do you define as support? Monopolistic integration, or humans
helping you out? IMHO, there are few companies that support their
software better than the average open source project does, provided your
admins get involved (as they should with any software).
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
RE: IE Leif Sawyer (Jul 19)
- Re: IE, (continued)
- Re: IE tshilson (Jul 20)
- Re: IE Rodrigo Barbosa (Jul 20)
- RE: IE joe (Jul 20)
- Re: IE Tim (Jul 20)
- Re: IE Eric Paynter (Jul 20)
- Re: IE Will Image (Jul 20)
- RE: IE Fritz Wuehler (Jul 20)
RE: IE J.A. Terranson (Jul 20)
- RE: IE Richard Silver (Jul 19)
RE: IE Daniel Hedblom (Jul 20)
- Re: IE Valdis . Kletnieks (Jul 20)
- Re: IE Georgi Guninski (Jul 20)