Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: IE :VSMail mx1
From: Ted Morin <tmorin () messagesecure com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 11:46:54 -0400

Blah, blah, blah. Please take this somewhere else.
Thank you.

Jos Osborne wrote:

Interestingly, the main reason Osama wants you dead isn't because you're
American per se, it's because as an American, you have helped to wage war
upon him.  First I might add.  The core of the current terrorism problem
is that we support mass-murder through Israel.  We provide the weapons,
the various support structures and lastly, we deliberately block any
attempts made to force them to behave like human beings.

Osama doesn't want _you_ dead. Preferably he wants America as a whole to stop imposing it's policies on the rest of the
world, and maybe even convert to Islam . It's just that he is perpared to kill you if that helps towards his goal.

There's a whole lot of talk about how Saddam "had it coming" for
"violating the UN" - maybe we should apply the same standards to our
friends as well as enemies?  Go look at how many US violations Israel has.

If our governments were ever held accountable for the breaches of human rights committed in their name the judgement
would be very unlikely to be to their liking.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html