Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: IE
From: whiplash <whiplash () despammed com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 02:14:45 +0200

J.A. Terranson wrote:

You should proof that Israel *deliberately* massacres civilians.

And *sistematically*.
Take a look to the meaning of genocide.
I'm not a zionist zealot, by the way: I'm simply someone that used
to study history.
Qana was a crime, an atrocity.
Like in every bloody war: never heard about Dresda bombing, at the end of
the II WW?
And what about *some* tons of napam spreaded around the Vietnam?
But *genocide* remains something absolutely different, I'm sorry.

Agreed.  Go away zionist troll.

Pathetic.
You keep on flaming and misinforming on a security list and I'm the troll?
Get a life: no more answer on this list about this argument.