Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Hacking Challenge?
From: Charles Heselton <charles.heselton () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 00:13:43 -0700

Did you know that the statistics say that UNIX/Linux systems are more
vulnerable than Windows 2003 Servers ?
That's the reality, and you need to stick with it ;)

I would have to concur with everything said after this post.  Where is
the link to the "statistics"?  What validation is there for the data?
And if this is true......especially since linux took the #2 desktop OS
with 5% (yes 5%) of the population using it, are all/most of the
recent virii/trojans targeting unresolved Windows vulnerabilities?
Um...I think I answered myself......1) greatest distribution, 2) most
vulnerable.

Just my 2ยข.

--
Charlie Heselton