Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: mi2g - fud, lies and libel
From: "Thor" <thor () hammerofgod com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 18:09:37 -0700

including one clear hoax titled:  "Wendy's Drive-up Order System
Information Disclosure."

That was a hoax?  Whadda ya know... And all this time I was waiting for
mi2g's damage assessment follow-up.  I was sure we'd see a multi-billion
dollar estimate in global damages by such an atrocious implementation of a
drive-up ordering system.  What if someone saw an Atkin's family member
ordering French Fries from a Wendy's?  Or, heaven forbid, something that
actually had a bun??  That alone is worth millions, I'm sure.

But alas, that is why all good security people go to Burger King.  After
all, they're the ones with Spidey Sense.