Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: viruses being sent to this list
From: "Stuart Fox (DSL AK)" <StuartF () datacom co nz>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 16:20:38 +1200

| I vote to take you off this list.  Talk about S/N ratios.

Lucky for me than, that this is FD. Anybody can talk here and
say whatever they like.

This is what it states in the list charter.

Just like any Microsoft sucks rant, or "die b*tch" flame, my
emails are acceptable content. As people filter the noise,
they can filter my emails.

Why don't you substitute the word "viruses" for "my emails" in the sentence
above?

It would seem that the weight of opinion might be against you on this one,
I'd give up while you're still only marginally behind...